Best Rated Running Shoes Review 2012
While others disdain the hassle of scouring, comparing, and reviewing the market for the best value for their buck, others do read reviews, listen to customer’s opinion and meticulously gather data before engaging to buy an item, especially pricey ones.
I am one of those meticulous types. I gather info, read, listen, and compare my choices before spend a dime. That way I am ensured that what I am going to purchase has the essentials I need.
A ways back I have gathered a small data of best rated running shoes that has more wows from customers than marketability. Because I found out that wows are much, much more indispensable than the product’s marketability, which could be boosted by means such as media.
Here are my best rated running shoes.
Saucony ProGrid Hurricane 14
Price Range: $129 to $139
You’re not messing around with flimsy footwear, step in to super duty Stability when you’re sporting the men’s Saucony® Powergrid™ Hurricane 14. Enjoy ample support and cushioning in a sleek style with a reduced heel-to-toe drop for a more natural run. 11.2 ounces. Hurricane 14 is a stability + shoes provides increased cushioning and more guidance for your feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Powergrid with Powerfoam: Injection molded midsole material provides the ultimate in responsive cushioning
- IBR + outsole: Provides better durability, lighterweight and more resiliency than standard blown rubber
- Sauc-Fit: Locks midfoot onto platform. Keeps heel secure and comfortable
- XT-900 outsole: Provides durability in high wear areas
- Hydramax lining: Mositure transfer material in collar and tongue keeps the foot dry
- SRC impact zone: Provides shock attenuation. Assists in a smooth transition
- Engineered stability: Flair in medial post for added stability
- 8 MM heel to toe drop: Encourages a more midfoot strike
Brooks Vapor 10
Price Range: $80 to $90
Inspired by the Adrenaline™ GTS and built with value in mind, the Vapor™ 10 now comes with patent-pending circular Brooks® DNA for adaptable cushioning, and a caterpillar crash pad for a smooth transition. With its clean look and versatile features, this sharp shoe is ideal for new and younger runners. Brooks Vapor 10 is a stability (Average Arch) shoes which provides cushioning and help guide your feet naturally through each step.
Features & Benefits:
- Circular DNA: Adaptive cushioning and resiliency
- Bio-EVA Midsole: biodegradable, durable cushioning
- Catepillar Tech Heel Crash Pad: Smooth heel laydown
- Contact Rubber Forefoot: Durable and Soft
- S-257 Cushsole sock liner: Custom fit, excellent cushioning
- Air Mesh Upper: Breathable
- Diagonal Rollbar: Enhance Stability
Nike Shox Turbo + 11 Running Shoes
Price Range: $100 to $160
Nike Shox Series is Nike’s flagship in the running shoes arena. I consider this Nike Model to be among the best rated running shoe since it incorporates Nike’s zealously protected innovation. The combination of the aspects though is for the user’s discretion.
Take on any surface in the Nike Shox Turbo+ 11 Men’s Running Shoe, with ultra-responsive cushioning that minimizes the shock of impact, plus expert traction and support for maximum stability.
Nike Shox Turbo+ 11 Running Shoe Features:
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays and Flywire for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Phylon midsole with Nike Shox columns for responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole lugs for better cushioning and response
- Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact
Nike is always my first casual shoe choice. They’re too pricey to be otherwise.
Get discount at: http://runningandmarathon.com/nikeshoxsale
New Balance 890v2
Price Range: $80 – $110
The 890v2 model is perhaps New Balance’s top rated running shoes. A number of customer delights on New Balance 890 have also surfaced on reviews.
The New Balance 890v2 is incredibly light, but it’s not a stripped down racing flat reserved for speedsters. The 890v2 is a neutral running shoe for everybody, thanks to REVlite, a new midsole foam compound with the durability of foams that are 30% heavier, which means way more fast and way more excellent. Synthetic/mesh upper. ABZORB® EX provides durable cushioning. ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot offers exceptional shock absorption. N-Lock™ external support system ensures shoe is pulled snugly around the midfoot. Reflective detailing enhances visibility. N-Durance™ rubber outsole gives maximum durability. Wt. 7.2 oz. Though finding a model this time is a bit tough, the reviews should easily convince you that this belongs with the top rated running shoes.