When New Balance entered the scene in 1961, it also introduced the Tracker, the technology owned by New Balance that featured ripple sole. This running shoe became an immediate hit as it began the shoe of choice for many runners.
After the highly successful 803 New Balance running shoes model, New Balance Athletic, Inc. was on its way in becoming a healthy competitor in the shoe manufacturing giants league.
With a number of outstanding New Balance running shoes in their catalog, you can still be sure to find a winner among its ranks.
This New Balance 803 model is New Balance’s best seller. A number of customer delights on have surfaced on reviews. This model is out for some time but still it is a regular favorite, a testament of how good shoes are. They survive. Though finding a model this time is a bit tough.
* ABZORB in Heel and Forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
* Aggressive Solid Rubber Outsole provides long-wearing durability and traction.
* C-CAP Midsole is a lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
* Synthetic mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
New Balance® 1060 is a new addition to the New Balance running shoes catalog; it boasts ultra cushioning system and durable shoe design to withstand any kind of pounding, trail or cement.
* Soft, flexible, airy mesh upper laces that stay tied
* Roomier forefoot and superior cushion and shock proofing
* Ingenious N-Lock secures your midfoot in ultra comfort
This high mileage runner is the latest of the New Balance technology. It is designed to provide maximum stability and cushioning for the moderate to severe over-pronation.
* N-durance Outsole provides long-wearing durability
* The stability web Provides midfoot support and torsion stability while reducing weight Blown rubber outsole provides a lightweight cushioned ride
* ABZORB SBS provides maximum absorption in the heel and forefoot
* Internal Support System hugs the waist of the foot for added support
* ACTEVA Midsole gives greater consistency in cell size/lower density of cellular foam structure increases resistance to compression set
* N-Lock Midfoot Support designed to provide upper midfoot structure and enhanced support
* Anti-microbial liner360 Reflectivity: Safety feature
* TS2 Transitional Support System: Provides optimal support while enhancing transition from heel strike to forefoot
The full length ABZORB is the main feature of this shoe. A neutral runner with largely benefit with this model
* ABZORB FL midsole provides excellent cushioning and energy displacement through the gait cycle
* Blown rubber outsole is lightweight and cushioned
* Synthetic/Mesh upper is lightweight and supportive